The opening hours of the reception are as follows :
• Low season (1 November to 31 March) 9h.00 to 17h.00
• High season (1 April to 31 October) 8h.00 to 19h.00.
The 18 hole Golf Course is open daily:
(your certificate, or equivalent, to play golf in your country of residence
is required or a letter of introduction from your Golf Club)
If in doubt, please contact reception : +33(0)2 47 67 43 78.
It is advised to book a tee time on weekends and French public holidays.
Practice facilities :
• There are two putting greens, a chipping green,
• A practice range with 22 places, 12 of which are undercover,
• The driving range is closed on Tuesdays from 7h.00 to 11h.00.
Changings rooms are available
There are no caddy master facilities but arrangements can be made to leave your equipment subject to availability.
Reduced green fees are available in the low season from 15h.30 and in the high season from 17h.00.
There are manual trolleys, golf clubs
and buggies available for hire
There is a pro shop facility at the reception
• Karl Cotteray
• Thierry Vandooren
Bar and restaurant “Restaurant de la Touche”
Tel: 02 47 51 28 39 - Closed on Tuesdays and evenings.
Annual membership fees :
Touraine Loire Valley